PU Gasketing Machine
With the FIPG Seal Machine, polyurethane (PU) seals can be applied fully automatically. A good addition to our assembly options. More accurate, more accurate and more beautiful. All in all, a very nice and valuable addition for our customers with housings and casings!
|FIPG Seal Machine||+/- 0.15 mm||2.2 x 1.2 m*|
(*Effective range 2.1 x 0.9 m)
Precise application of PU Foam Gaskets
The system has a dynamic mixing head with which a 2-component foam can be applied to the product. A high IP value can be achieved with the selected components, whereby the material used also complies with the UL 50 e standard.
The great advantage of this professional seal by means of an intumescent PU gasket is the fact that the seal is applied directly and seamlessly to the product, so that the adhesion is optimal. This virtually eliminates the risk of leakage.
The result of an applied PU gasket provides optimum protection against moisture, dust, vibrations and various chemical substances.
- Seals in the control cabinet industry
- Seals in electronics housings
- Seals around ventilation grilles
- Sealing / connection of (HEPA) filters
The advantages of this Formed in Place Foam Gasket (FIPFG) at a glance:
- High repeatability due to CNC-controlled production technology
- High quality standard due to high IP protection level (UL 50 E)
- Fast curing
- Repeatability <0.15mm (ISO 9283)
- Pre-treatment and primer in-line
The material below is used as standard PU to apply the seal. If there are other wishes, this can be discussed at any time.
|Density||g/cm³||0.32 – 0.36|
|Tensile strength||N/mm²||~ 0.2|
|temperature application||°C||-40 – +80|