Privacy statement ITEQ
ITEQ is specialized in the design, engineering, production and assembly of sheet metal mono parts, modules and housings. In order to be able to execute agreements and carry out marketing activities, we process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies. We believe it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Your personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- Clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- When we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that it is not used for other purposes;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
If you wish to contact us in response to this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below:
By telephone: 033 – 455 44 44
Use of personal data
When submitting requests for quotations and order confirmations, applications or other forms of contact, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data. Depending on the reason for communication, the following data is processed:
- Company details
- Motivation letter and CV
- E-mail address
- Phone number
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Processing requests for quotation
- Processing orders
- Processing job applications
- To communicate with you through electronic newsletters
- Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if necessary. For example, we use Mailchimp to send newsletters. Data about applications are shared internally in connection with the application procedure. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Secure and keep
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. The data recorded for our newsletters is kept for an indefinite period of time. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an email to email@example.com. Furthermore, data is kept longer if this is required by law.
View and change your data
You have the right to inspect which data we keep about you. For a request for access, you can send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are the details incorrect or do you want to change something? Please pass this on to us.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that ITEQ is not handling your data correctly. This can be done on the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.